Rent our easy to run Little Builders brick themed Party Kits with LEGO® Bricks for 5 days for only $200 plus gst.
Pickup and return is from Turramurra on the Upper North Shore of Sydney with evening collection and return available.
Live too far away? Request a quote for delivery or add on a party host to deliver the equipment, engage the children and pack up/return.
- LEGO® Brick ONLY RENTAL PACKAGE is great for ages 5 and above. (It Includes three games for structured play with easy to follow instructions)
- DUPLO® Blocks ONLY PACKAGE is great for little builders aged 3+ (No structured games – just equipment lease for creative play)
- DUPLO® / LEGO® Brick COMBINATION PACKAGE is a great option for mixed ages (Includes equipment lease for free play building with option of one structured LEGO® party game)
Games & Challenges for our rental party kit include:
- Sky High Tower Building Challenge
- Mystery Box Building Challenge
- Car building and racing grand prix
What all packages provide:
- Downloadable customised themed invitations with your child’s name, age and party details.
- 5 day lease period over the weekend.
- A boot load of equipment which includes up to 100 kgs of LEGO® Bricks in colourful Storage Containers
- Little Builder Safety Vests and Hats for each participant to wear
- Name tag labels
- Colourful Propsa and signage to decorate your party venue
- Master Builder Certificates for participants
- Selfie Props for fun photos
What you can add on:
- DUPLO® equipment for younger siblings not participating in LEGO® only package : $30.00
- Block Themed Mascot costume hire: $50
- Delivery or collection: request a quote
- A party facilitator to deliver the equipment and help encourage building – Extra $165.00
What you will need to do:
- Collect the equipment at a mutually convenient time between both parties from Turramurra
- Sign a lease agreement
- Carefully read the instructions on how to care for the equipment and run the party and games
- Supervise children with the equipment at all times, especially any children aged 3 and under.
- Provide a clean environment on the floor or sturdy tables for the building.
- Prepare food and cake for the final 1/2 hour of the party
- Return the equipment to Turramurra
What you need to know:
- You must not run parties outdoors unless in a sheltered clean space such as patio etc. If unsure, simply check with us.
- We will provide equipment for up to 16 participants.
- WE DO RUN GIRL PARTIES and WE DO cater for girls at all our parties. Our female Little Builders will be provided with girl friendly equipment during the challenges.
- Your kit will be ready for pickup from the Thursday prior to the weekend and MUST be returned by the Tuesday evening following the weekend. Evening collection can be arranged.
Taking care of the equipment:
- It is a requirement that you host your party inside rather than outside to avoid the equipment getting dirty.
- Please do not provide food to the children until after the party activities have finished.
- Hand sanitiser is provided to give to the children before and after playing with the LEGO® bricks! We try to keep our kit as germ free as possible!
Loss or Damage Policy:
In the event the equipment is misplaced or damaged, the Lessee shall pay the Lessor the replacement cost of the Equipment.
Cost to replace missing or broken items are as per the description on this page: http://littlebuilders.com.au/replacement-rates/
$220 inc gst + a refundable bond payment of $110 to secure your booking.