Rent our Little Builders LEGO® brick Party Kits from us over a weekend. Pickup and return is from Turramurra on the Upper North Shore of Sydney or request a quote for delivery.
Easy to follow instructions on how to run your party are provided to ensure the most successful party.
Games & Challenges will include:
- Sky High Tower Building Challenge or Rapunzels tallest tower contest
- Mystery Box Building Challenge
- Car building and racing grand prix
What you get:
- Downloadable customised themed invitations with your child’s name, age and party details.
- 5 day lease period over the weekend.
- A boot load of equipment which includes up to 100 kgs of lego in colourful Lego Storage Containers
- Little Builder Safety Vests and Hats for each participant to wear
- Name tag labels
- Lego props and signage to decorate your party venue
What you need to do:
- Collect the equipment at a mutually convenient time between both parties from Turramurra
- Sign a lease agreement
- Carefully read the instructions on how to care for the equipment and run the party and games
- Provide a table for displaying the Lego Creations
- Prepare food and cake for the final 1/2 hour of the party
What you need to know:
- You must not run parties outdoors.
- We will provide equipment for up to 16 participants.
- WE DO RUN GIRL PARTIES and WE DO cater for girls at all our parties. Our female Little Builders will be provided with LEGO® Friend themed LEGO® during the challenges.
- Your kit will be ready for pickup from the Thursday evening prior to the weekend and MUST be returned by the Tuesday evening following the weekend.
Taking care of the equipment:
- It is a requirement that you host your party inside rather than outside to avoid the equipment getting dirty.
- Please do not provide food to the children until after the party activities have finished.
- Hand sanitiser is provided to give to the children before and after playing with the LEGO® bricks! We try to keep our kit as germ free as possible!
Loss or Damage Policy:
In the event the equipment is misplaced or damaged, the Lessee shall pay the Lessor the replacement cost of the Equipment.
Cost to replace missing or broken items are as per the description on this page: http://littlebuilders.com.au/replacement-rates/
$200 plus gst + a bond payment of $110 to secure your booking.
Should you wish to cancel a booking, you must inform Little Builders as soon as possible. If the cancellation is made 3 weeks prior to your party date, you will be provided with a full refund. If the party is cancelled less than 3 weeks from the party date you will lose your deposit.