We have tried to think of everything you may want to know, but if we have missed anything or you just want to get in touch with a person, please do contact us.
Little Builders will refund 100% of your deposit if a cancelation is made 3 weeks prior to your party.
If the party is cancelled less than 3 weeks from the party date you will lose your deposit.
Should you need to reschedule due to illness or other commitments, please contact us and we will do our best to reschedule your party at no additional charge.
Our party packages recommend 16 participants. If required you can add on one or two extra participants.
For parties with more than 18 participants, a second party host is required. The maximum amount of participants we cater for is 25 kids.
The building challenges & activities will go for 1 1/2 hours which allows you 1/2 hour for cake and food at the end of a 2 hour party.
We do book up quite far in advance so it is best to book in your party early to avoid disappointment.
A 50% deposit will be required to secure a booking and can be paid by eft or credit card/Pay Pal. A final invoice will be issued to you the week of your party with any extra add ons you may require.
- Please encourage the guests to arrive on time yet not early if you can. We setup a lot of equipment which creates a great WOW factor as soon the children walk in. If children arrive early during the setup it won’t make as great an impact.
- Could you please ensure that the host has a car space as close to the venue as possible as there is a lot of equipment to carry!
- We suggest serving your food after the activities have finished. The children will concentrate better before eating sweet/sugary foods and will avoid sticky fingers touching the lego.
- Please try to keep the parents separate to the Lego activities as often the noise from parents talking, can distract the children’s concentration and listening abilities.
- If you plan on having a jumping castle at your venue, please consider turning it off during the activities. They have been known to distract the childen participating in the challenges.
- Ensure you have a large and clean space (inside) where the children can sit in a circle along with a table to be used to display the Lego creations. A trestle table size is ideal.
- If it’s a hot day and you don’t have air conditioning, please see if you can organise a fan.
- The party host will provide lolly prizes on the day which may contain food colouring, preservatives and sugar. Should there be any children who are not able to eat lollies, please organize alternative prizes or lollies for them or notify the host on the day should you prefer no lolly prizes to be distributed at all.
- Please ensure you have your camera ready. We have introduced new Lego themed selfie and photo props for added fun at the party! This will keep any earlybird Little Builders occupied on arrival and will add extra fun to a group photo at the end of the session.