Mining and Crafting Party using LEGO® bricks
Wow your Little Builder and all their friends with our award winning Parties!
Our mobile party hosts, will keep your Little Builders entertained and busy for 1.5 hours. Building in Creative Mode and Survival Modes, your Little Builder and their friends will have a fabulous time exploring their creativity and working in teams.
The games provide in our Minecraft themed brick building package are:
- Build a Minecraft Village Mystery Box Challenge
- Block Tower Building Challenge
- Minecraft Vehicle Grand Prix
What you get:
- Little Builder costumes for each participant
- Customised Invitation files ready for printing and emailing
- An experienced Party Host who will bring, setup and run the activities for 1.5 hours
- A car load of equipment which includes kgs and kgs of lego in Lime Green and Black lego storage boxes
- Minecraft themed props and signage to decorate your venue
- Gift for the birthday boy or girl
- Lolly prizes for the winners of the challenges
What you need to do:
- Provide a venue with a large space for up to 16 children to sit on the floor comfortably. (4 x 6 meters)
- Provide a table for displaying the builds. (Trestle table size is ideal)
- Prepare food and cake for the final 1/2 hour of the party
What you need to know:
- Our Minecraft themed parties are suitable for children turning 6 and older
- No experience with Minecraft is necessary to participate and have fun with the challenges
- Recommended party duration is 2 hours or more to incorporate the 1.5 hours of entertainment and at least 30 mins for food and cake
- We highly recommend running the challenges as the guests arrive and for food to be served afterwards
Securing a booking:
A 50% deposit is required to secure a booking.
Thanks for such a great party yesterday, as you can see by the photos they had a ball!
Poor Ivan had quite an energetic group of 7 year old boys but he did the most amazing job with them. The parents all wanted to know if he was a teacher because to be honest he was better at wrangling them that their actual teacher was this year! They had so much fun, laughed at Ivan’s antics, and by some miracle every one of them stayed engaged for the full session.
It was a great birthday and i think a number of the parents have taken the idea for their next party. (With the hope that Ivan will be available!!)
This weekend we had our son Luca’s 7th birthday at our home and James from Little Builders was our party host, keeping 6 very busy little boys entertained for the afternoon! James arrived exactly when he was due, and set up the most amazing party for Luca and his friends. I cannot recommend Little Builders highly enough and will definitely keep them in mind for future birthday parties for both of my boys!