Our mobile party hosts, will turn up to your home or venue of choice, setup a fantastic display of LEGO® brick equipment and will keep your little builders thoroughly entertained for the first 1.5 hours of your party!
Your Little Builders will have so much fun being challenged and encouraged to use their creativity.
A video insight into one of our parties!
Our generic parties include the following games and challenges:
- Sky High Tower Building Challenge or Rapunzels tallest tower contest
- Mystery Box Building Challenge
- Car building and racing challenge
What you get:
- Entertainment for 1.5 hours (1 hour is NOT enough!)
- Fun experienced and entertaining party host(s)
- Fun party games and challenges which will occupy your Little Builders the entire time!
- Kgs and kgs of colourful lego bricks provided in large Lego brick storage boxes
- Little Builder vests and hats or ninja bandanas for our Ninjago themed parties
- Themed lego props
- Themed Lego Pull up Banners
- Lego Block themed table cloth to use on your display table
- Customised invitation files with your Little Builder’s name in the LEGO font
- Themed Lego Selfie and Photo props for added fun for your party photos
- Lolly prizes
- Master Builder certificate for all participants
- 10% discount for use on our online store selling all Block themed party supplies
- Lego gift for the birthday boy or girl
- Optional Add ons:
- Lego Man (Emmet or Generic) Mascot appearance
- Block themed party bags
What you need to do:
- Provide a venue with a large space for the Little Builders to sit comfortably on the floor (4 x 6 meters)
- Provide a table for displaying the Lego Creations. (Trestle table size is ideal)
- Prepare food and cake to serve once the activities have finished
What you need to know:
- We only run parties for School Aged children. Enquire about our Pre-schooler Duplo party packages for any parties for 3-4 year olds.
- For parties where the birthday child is turning 5, we cater for up to 12 participants.
- For parties where the birthday child is school aged and turning 6 or older, we cater for up to 16 participants or more
- WE DO RUN GIRL PARTIES and WE DO cater for girls at all our parties. Our female Little Builders will be provided with Lego Friend themed lego for each challenge.
- Additional party hosts can be provided to cater for larger groups, however we highly recommend keeping your numbers down to our recommended number to ensure the most successful party possible!
Where our party hosts will travel to:
All over Sydney!
Securing a booking:
A 50% deposit is required to secure a booking.
Please send us an enquiry using the form below to enquire about our party packages.
Thanks Wendy for hosting a fantastic Lego Party for Hayden on Sunday. Hayden really enjoyed the party. All the boys were well behaved and they were all having so much fun! Some of them did not want to leave and wanted to continue to party on and on. They were still talking about it at school! Being organize for many birthday party myself, this is the best party we ever had!! I am amazed with Wendy’s professionalism and she deserved a round of applause! Well done Little Builders Lego Parties and Workshops, you guys are fabulous!!! Thanks again for hosting such a memorable party for Hayden!
Thank you so much. What a great party. Many of the kids have said best party ever!! It was also one of the quietest….. 16 kids in almost an ongoing silence for 90minutes…. Unbelievable. Charlie had a wonderful birthday! And of course Wendy was fantastic. She is an absolute shining star. I will be sure to tell everyone I know all about little builders..what a fabulous business!!
Dear Little Builders Team We just wanted to thank you so much for the fantastic party for Benji today. The kids had an absolute ball – it made having 16 seven year old boys in our house on a thunderstorm/rainy day a breeze – which we didn’t think would be possible! The boxes/Lego and each of the party game ideas were perfect, and kept the kids highly entertained and engrossed for the entire party. Our party host Wendy was a superstar. She had the kids spellbound and the time flew by. An added bonus was no mess! Not only did all the Lego and Boxes go home at the end, but because the children had all played in one area, there was almost nothing to tidy at the end. We will highly recommend Little Builders to anyone!
The party was a hit and it all went beautifully. Wendy was fantastic and all the kids had a ball. It was hard to believe that it would be possible to have absolute silence with 16 x 6yr olds in a room, but it amazingly happened about 4 times.
The Lego party was really great. Daniel had a wonderful time and I received really positive comments from nearly all the boys who attended the party as well as from the parents who stayed to watch. Wendy did a great job; she managed the boys well, kept their attention and kept them busy, which was perfect on such a rainy day.
We all had a lovely time at the party (adults and kids). The kids were all engaged and enraptured by the Lego tasks that Wendy presented, it was so much fun.