Wow your Little Builder and all their friends with our award winning Parties!
Your Little Builders will have so much fun being challenged and encouraged to use their creativity.
We have many Party Options to suit all budgets.
- Hosted parties will provide you with a party host that will travel to your home or venue of choice, or
- choose to have your party catered for at one of our venue partners in Thornleigh or Waitara,
- or lease the party kit yourselves and save!
Whichever option or package you choose, your party will include a fantastic display of LEGO® brick equipment and enough games and challenges to keep your little builders thoroughly entertained!
Our generic parties include any of the following games and challenges:
- Sky High Tower Building Challenge or Rapunzels tallest tower contest
- Mystery Box Building Challenge
- Car building and racing challenge
What you get:
- Entertainment for 1 or 1.5 hours
- Fun experienced and entertaining party host(s)
- Fun party games and challenges which will occupy your Little Builders the entire time!
- Kgs and kgs of colourful LEGO® Bricks provided in large colourful storage brick boxes
- Little Builder vests and hats or ninja bandanas for our Ninja themed parties
- Colourful Props and Banners
- Block themed table cloth to use on your display table
- Customised invitation files for you to print or email
- Selfie and Photo props for added fun for your party photos
- Lolly prizes
- Master Builder certificate for all participants
- Small gift for the birthday boy or girl
- Optional Add ons:
- Emmet Mascot appearance
- DUPLO® Blocks to entertain younger siblings not participating
What you need to do:
- Provide a venue with a large space for the Little Builders to sit comfortably on the floor (4 x 6 meters)
- Provide a table for displaying the builds. (Trestle table size is ideal)
- Prepare food and cake to serve once the activities have finished
What you need to know:
- WE DO RUN GIRL PARTIES and WE DO cater for girls at all our parties. Our female Little Builders will be given the option to build with LEGO® Friends themed bricks
- Additional party hosts can be provided to cater for larger groups, however we highly recommend keeping your numbers down to our recommended number of 16 participants to ensure the most successful party possible!
Where our party hosts will travel to:
Within 30kms of the Sydney CBD – Extra travel costs may be incurred for further travel in outer areas of Sydney.
Securing a booking:
A 50% deposit is required to secure a booking. – To book or make an enquiry, please complete the Enquiry Form Below.
Thanks Wendy for hosting a fantastic Lego Party for Hayden on Sunday. Hayden really enjoyed the party. All the boys were well behaved and they were all having so much fun! Some of them did not want to leave and wanted to continue to party on and on. They were still talking about it at school! Being organize for many birthday party myself, this is the best party we ever had!! I am amazed with Wendy’s professionalism and she deserved a round of applause! Well done Little Builders Lego Parties and Workshops, you guys are fabulous!!! Thanks again for hosting such a memorable party for Hayden!
Thank you so much. What a great party. Many of the kids have said best party ever!! It was also one of the quietest….. 16 kids in almost an ongoing silence for 90minutes…. Unbelievable. Charlie had a wonderful birthday! And of course Wendy was fantastic. She is an absolute shining star. I will be sure to tell everyone I know all about little builders..what a fabulous business!!
Dear Little Builders Team We just wanted to thank you so much for the fantastic party for Benji today. The kids had an absolute ball – it made having 16 seven year old boys in our house on a thunderstorm/rainy day a breeze – which we didn’t think would be possible! The boxes/Lego and each of the party game ideas were perfect, and kept the kids highly entertained and engrossed for the entire party. Our party host Wendy was a superstar. She had the kids spellbound and the time flew by. An added bonus was no mess! Not only did all the Lego and Boxes go home at the end, but because the children had all played in one area, there was almost nothing to tidy at the end. We will highly recommend Little Builders to anyone!
The party was a hit and it all went beautifully. Wendy was fantastic and all the kids had a ball. It was hard to believe that it would be possible to have absolute silence with 16 x 6yr olds in a room, but it amazingly happened about 4 times.
The Lego party was really great. Daniel had a wonderful time and I received really positive comments from nearly all the boys who attended the party as well as from the parents who stayed to watch. Wendy did a great job; she managed the boys well, kept their attention and kept them busy, which was perfect on such a rainy day.
We all had a lovely time at the party (adults and kids). The kids were all engaged and enraptured by the Lego tasks that Wendy presented, it was so much fun.